By Zhenqi Hu
Legislation, expertise and perform of Mine Land Reclamation includes the complaints of the Beijing overseas Symposium on Land Reclamation and Ecological recovery (LRER 2014, Beijing, China, 16-19 October 2014).
The contributions conceal quite a lot of topics:
- tracking, prediction and evaluate of environmental harm in mining areas
- Subsidence land reclamation and ecological restoration
- Soil, crops and organic diversity
- Mining equipment and measures for minimization of land and environmental damage
- reliable wastes and AMD treatment
- infected land remediation
- Land reclamation and ecological recovery regulations and management
- floor mined land reclamation and ecological restoration
- Case research on mining reclamation and ecological restoration
Legislation, expertise and perform of Mine Land Reclamation could be of curiosity to engineers, scientists, specialists, govt officers and scholars thinking about environmental engineering, soil technology, ecology, forestry, mining, and land reclamation and ecological recovery in mining areas.
Read or Download Legislation, Technology and Practice of Mine Land Reclamation PDF
Best civil engineering books
This sensible source makes a speciality of starting place engineering, emphasizing the geotechnical features and using the foreign construction Code(R). Robert W. Day (San Diego, CA) is a number one forensic engineer and the manager engineer at American Geotechnical in San Diego, California. the writer of over two hundred released technical papers, he serves on advisory committees for a number of expert institutions, together with ASCE, ASTM, and NCEES.
Figuring out fabrics, their houses and behaviour is key to engineering layout, and a key program of fabrics technological know-how. Written for all scholars of engineering, fabrics technological know-how and layout, this publication describes the methods for cloth choice in mechanical layout in an effort to make sure that the main appropriate fabrics for a given software are pointed out from the entire variety of fabrics and part shapes on hand.
How Does Soil Behave and Why Does It Behave That means? Soil Mechanics basics and purposes, moment variation successfully explores the character of soil, explains the foundations of soil mechanics, and examines soil as an engineering fabric. This most recent variation contains the entire primary recommendations of soil mechanics, in addition to an creation to beginning engineering, together with insurance of web site exploration, shallow and deep beginning layout, and slope balance.
- Analysis and design of shallow and deep foundations
- Movable Bridge Engineering
- Green Energy Audit of Buildings: A guide for a sustainable energy audit of buildings
- Fundamentals of Soil Mechanics for Sedimentary and Residual Soils
- Advances in mechanics of solids: in memory of Prof. E.M. Haseganu
Extra resources for Legislation, Technology and Practice of Mine Land Reclamation
Land Suitability Evaluation for Reclamation of Bauxite Region in Pingguo County of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 30(3): 211–215. Establish the subject system of compiling reclamation plan Organizations for special reclamation plans are suggested to promote, so as to avoid damage to the objectivity and rationality, due to profit-driven nature of the reclamation responsibility parties. Besides, a special audit organization set by the government is recommended.
Et al. Color, organic matter, and pesticide adsorption relationships in a soil landscape. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 1988, 52(4):1023–1026. Y. Soil Science[M]. Beijing: China Agriculture Press, 2000. Z. Spatial distribution pattern of surface soil organic carbon based on TM image[J]. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 2008, 27(3):333–338. , et al. Soil organic matter predicting with remote sensing image in typical black soil area of Northeast China[J]. Transactions of the CSAE, 2011, 8(27):211–215.
599. Correlation between variables must be taken into consideration before regression analysis, since high correlation causes errors to the final result. Table 3 shows correlation analysis results between different bands. Although band 5 and band 7 have a significant correlation with organic matter, there is strong correlation between reflectance of the RMSE = 1 n ∑ (xi − yi )2 n i =1 (2) RMSE—root mean square error of organic matter measured value and predicted value; n—sample number; xi, yi—organic matter measured value and predicted value of sample i.