By Ari Lerner, Victor Powell
D3 is a strong library for developing information visualizations for the internet. With it, you could create compelling visible displays of your facts whereas writing quite little code.
In blend with AngularJS, the 2 can be utilized to create hugely sophiticated, dynamic and interactive facts visualizations.
The ebook covers an introdution to D3, addressing its significant ideas and lines, in addition to the way to combine D3 with AngularJS to make resuable, configurable, and dynamic visualizations. An emphasis is put on screenshots and reside code examples associated with from in the text.
But don't simply take our be aware for it. take a look at a number of the examples the authors have created using the mix of D3 and AngularJS.
Read Online or Download D3 on AngularJS: Create Dynamic Visualizations with AngularJS PDF
Similar computing books
IPv6 necessities, moment version presents a succinct, in-depth travel of all of the new good points and services in IPv6. It courses you thru every thing you want to recognize to start, together with how you can configure IPv6 on hosts and routers and which purposes presently aid IPv6. the recent IPv6 protocols bargains prolonged tackle house, scalability, stronger help for safety, real-time site visitors help, and auto-configuration in order that even a beginner person can attach a laptop to the web. aimed toward method and community directors, engineers, community designers, and IT managers, this booklet can assist you already know, plan for, layout, and combine IPv6 into your present IPv4 infrastructure.
Beginning with a quick heritage of IPv6, writer Silvia Hagen presents an summary of latest performance and discusses why we want IPv6. Hagen additionally stocks exhaustive discussions of the recent IPv6 header layout and Extension Headers, IPv6 tackle and ICMPv6 message structure, safety, QoS, Mobility and, final yet now not least, deals a brief begin advisor for various working platforms. IPv6 necessities, moment variation additionally covers:
* In-depth technical consultant to IPv6
* Mechanisms and Case reviews that exhibit the right way to combine IPv6 into your community with out interruption of IPv4 prone
* Routing protocols and higher layer protocols
* defense in IPv6: suggestions and standards. comprises the IPSEC framework and protection parts on hand for authentication and encryption
* caliber of carrier: covers the weather on hand for QoS in IPv6 and the way they are often carried out
* designated dialogue of DHCPv6 and cellular IPv6
* dialogue of migration fee and company case
* Getting began on diverse working platforms: sunlight Solaris, Linux, BSD, home windows XP, and Cisco routers
Whether you're able to commence imposing IPv6 this present day or are making plans your method for the longer term, IPv6 necessities, moment version will give you the strong starting place you want to get started.
"Silvia's examine IPv6 is usually clean as she interprets advanced expertise gains into company drivers and real end-user advantages to let development new enterprise options in line with finish to finish types. " Latif Ladid, President IPv6 discussion board, Chair ecu IPv6 job strength
Master the Android cellular improvement platform
Build compelling Java-based cellular functions utilizing the Android SDK and the Eclipse open-source software program improvement platform. Android: A Programmer's advisor indicates you, step by step, the way to obtain and arrange all the priceless instruments, construct and song dynamic Android courses, and debug your effects. become aware of the best way to offer internet and chat services, engage with the telephone dialer and GPS units, and entry the most recent Google prone. You'll additionally methods to create customized content material companies and database-enable your purposes utilizing SQLite.
* set up and configure Java, Eclipse, and Android plugin
* Create Android initiatives from the Eclipse UI or command line
* combine web pages, photographs, galleries, and sounds
* set up menus, development bars, and auto-complete functions
* set off activities utilizing Android Intents, Filters, and Receivers
* enforce GPS, Google Maps, Google Earth, and GTalk
* construct interactive SQLite databases, calendars, and notepads
* try out functions utilizing the Android Emulator and Debug Bridge
This publication constitutes the court cases of the sixth foreign convention on dispensed Computing and net know-how, ICDCIT 2010, held in Bhubaneswar, India, in February 2010. The 26 papers awarded comprises 12 lengthy papers, nine brief papers and five prolonged abstracts. They have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from ninety one submissions.
This booklet constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the overseas convention on structure of Computing platforms, ARCS 2002, held in Karlsruhe, Germany, in April 2002. The 18 revised complete papers offered have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from forty two submissions. The papers are equipped in topical sections on context-aware platforms, approach facets, networking, processor structure, and middleware and verification.
- Arbeitsbuch Wirtschaftsinformatik
- Peer-to-Peer Netzwerke: Algorithmen und Methoden (eXamen.press)
- Quantum Computing in Solid State Systems
- Lectures on Soft Computing and Fuzzy Logic
Extra info for D3 on AngularJS: Create Dynamic Visualizations with AngularJS
Let’s create a rainbow to show this off. pie that handles converting our data to a format we can pass directly to the pie generator. Say we had the following data that we wanted to represent as a pie chart. 1 var data = [21, 32, 35, 64, 83]; We could convert that to the necessary array of start and end angles to be passed to your arc generator by calling the pie() method on the pie layout. pie(); var arcData = pie(data); Then, we’ll create an arc generator with fixed inner and outer radius values.
SVG circle The first SVG element we just introduced is the
We’ll set the x and y values to specify the coordinates of the top left corner, while we use the width and the height to specify the rectangle’s dimensions, relative to x and y. com/etISEYuY/1/edit³¹ SVG lines SVG also supports drawing simple lines. Lines require four attributes, the starting (x1 and y1) and ending (x2 and y2) coordinates of the line segment that would pass through both points. com/onuSAbO/1/edit³² SVG path The